Sunday, May 14, 2006
special till the end
Sorrow is what i hate
But it’s grown my sensations
Regrets taught me how... to make hard decisions
Piece is alway by my side
But i’ve never felt it once
Love is not the world
Only for a sweet romance
Well i’m scared.. scared to death..
I don’t give my heart to no one,
cause i don’t wanna get hurt anymore...
I tried to love this loneliness,
to slip out of this lonesome hole..
Recalling my torn, broken, aching heart of this long days
And all the memories i wanted to forget for making leaps...
Recalling, breaking, aching, crying, making sure to me..
Until i take all and grin at my future on the way..
Well i’m scared..
To keep on going on my way
But i’ll tell my self...
I’m special till the end
(Song by Beck)
 
posted by famee at 11:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: